Harvard Apparatus, has just released the New PHD ULTRA™ 4400 Syringe Pump for the most demanding high pressure applications.
This High Pressure Infusion/Withdrawal programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 3.06 pl/min to 215.8 ml/min.
• Delivers more than 200 lbs linear pumping force with accurate and smooth flow, force is also adjustable for more flexibility
• Ideally suited for stainless steel syringes
• Versatile - Stand Alone, Remote, Satellite and OEM models available
• Easy-to-use touch screen, color LCD with icon interface
• Create, save and run complex methods with advanced programming features
• Effortlessly transfer methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
• Horizontal or vertical orientation for both display and mechanism - optimizes bench space
• Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports
• Full range of accessories - syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, microfluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
• Peace of mind - 2-year warranty and upgrade options available
The expanded capabilities of the New PHD ULTRA™ 4400 Syringe Pump will help meet and exceed research expectations.