Harvard Apparatus has just released the New PHD ULTRA™ CP Syringe Pump. This pump is the first of its kind to infuse fluids under Constant Pressure by automatically adjusting the flow rate.
The PHD ULTRA™ CP will provide enhanced capabilities for many experiments and is ideal for a variety of Constant Pressure applications including:
• Organ perfusion studies requiring constant physiological conditions
• Ocular injections and perfusions
• Small animal whole-body perfusions
• Constant pressure microfluidic mixing
• Introduction of chemical reactants in a controlled manner
A Constant Pressure Syringe Pump Technology Advance, the PHD ULTRA™ CP couples to virtually any commercially available pressure transducer/amplifier with a 0-10V output to deliver fluids with an applied force of up to 1,000 lbs with <±2% pressure accuracy.
World-renowned for accuracy and reproducibility, all PHD ULTRA™ CP syringe pumps are infuse/withdraw models and are offered in a variety of configurations and force/pressure ratings to meet and exceed users research needs.