2nd Annual World Orphan Drug Congress 2012
17 Oct 2012 - 18 Oct 2012 - Barcelona, Spain
In order to discuss major concerns, the newest solutions and challenges connected with prevention, diagnosis and treatment of rare diseases, Fleming Europe has organized its 2nd Annual Orphan Drug Congress 2012. On 17 – 18 October 2012 the top-level pharmaceutical experts in orphan drug development, regulatory affairs & pricing will gather in Barcelona to discuss this year's critical issues.
Focused interactive discussions integrated between individual presentation blocks will provide enough space and a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with industry peers and get the answers from our speakers.
The attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the infrastructure in order to gain approval in emerging markets
- Gain critical insights behind the successful development, authorization and reimbursement of rare disease drugs
- Find out how to regulate the use of social media for orphan drugs & rare diseases
- Explore the importance of communication Between Pharma, Patient & HTA Bodies
- Meet the top executives and experts from leading pharmaceutical companies as well as from medium and small pharma companies with the focus on rare and neglected diseases
For further details please request the event brochure http://pharma.flemingeurope.com/orphan-drug-congress/request-agenda