Genomics in Business
07 Apr 2013 - 09 Apr 2013 - Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Genomics in Business conference is an international conference for executive management, entrepreneurs, start-ups, leading scientists and financial experts from the agro and biotech industry.
The bio-based economy is one of the fastest growing segments within the global economy today and holds tremendous potential for future economic growth. Plant biotechnology and industrial biotechnology play an increasing role in the development of bio-based products, energy and technologies.
The conference provides a prestigious business platform to meet and to exchange and create novel technologies, commercial applications and partnerships in the field of genomics in the agro and industrial biotech industries.
• Enabling technologies that drive the industry
• Business models in the agro - food industry
• The challenge of big data analysis
• From innovation to emerging companies
• Game-changing technologies and traits
• From biomass to sustainable products and energy
• IP and regulatory: opportunities and hurdles
• Business models in the bio-based industry