BIT's 4thAnnual World Congress of Agriculture-2014 (WCA2014)
29 Aug 2014 - 31 Aug 2014 - Changchun, China
BIT’s 4th Annual World Congress of Agriculture is hosted by Information Research Centre of International Talent, SAFEA, and it is operated by BIT Congress Inc., the Foreign Experts Databank of SAFEA-Dalian Biotechnological and Medical Experts Subdivision.
Agriculture is a basic technology that allows plant breeders to make precise genetic changes to impart beneficial traits to the crop plants we rely on for food and fiber.
The safe and appropriate use of biotechnology to help to meet agricultural challenges and consumer needs of the 21st century is extremely important for human beings. Therefore, WCA-2014 will bring together industry leaders, investors, policy makers, scientists, researchers and other professionals working in the area of Agriculture and discuss the latest scientific advances in agriculture and future directions of the technologies.
Highlights of the conference:
- Exploring the Key Fundamentals Driving Growth in Agriculture Economy
- Discover Novel Technology Platforms at the Forefront of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Understand How to Deal with Evolving Pesticide Resistance with New Crops
- Gain Deep Insight into the Global Animal Husbandry–Delve Technology Breakthroughs and Explore Opportunities that Address Unmet Industry Needs
- Review the Latest Developments in Green Revolution – Learn How to Gain Enhanced and Sustainable Crop Performance by the Introduction of Organic Farming
- Discuss the New Hot Issues and Controversy in Transgenic Food, Technology, and Security