Cell Culture World Congress USA
12 Nov 2012 - 13 Nov 2012 - Washington, DC, USA
Cell Culture World Congress USA is the conference for biopharma and biotechs seeking to optimize cell culture development
This event brings together leading biopharma and biotechs to discuss recent advancements in upstream and downstream cell-culture processes – advancements that will help your business improve bio-processing efficiency, optimize R&D, reduce production time and minimize costs.
If it is important to your business to get products to market faster and more cost-effectively, then you must attend Cell Culture World Congress USA.
Come to the Cell Culture World Congress USA to learn:
· How to scale up cell culture in R&D
· How to improve cell line yields
· How to generate more stable cell lines
· How to generate cell lines that produce recombinant proteins
· How to modify cells to improve growth
· How to grow modified cells
· How to comply with regulatory requirements
· How to identify the most cost-effective technologies
For more information contact, please visit our website, www.terrapinn.com/cellculture, or call +1 212 379 6320