Cell Culture World Congress 2014
25 Feb 2014 - 27 Feb 2014 - Munich, Germany
The 4th annual Cell Culture World Congress 2014 is the region’s largest event dedicated to process enhancement, technological innovation and business development.
It is an exhibition, a strategic keynote conference, technical roundtables and practical workshops.
It is an interactive 3 day, dual-tracked event with multiple, disruptive learning formats that facilitates high level discussion on what matters in the industry right now:
• Optimisation of cell culture biologic production
• Exploring the potential of cell line engineering
• New technologies to enhance cell line expression
• Assessing media selection options
• Delivering a robust upstream process
• Evaluating novel upstream technologies
• Process scale-up and scale-down challenges
Associated blog: http://blogs.terrapinn.com/total-biopharma/