To SEC-MALS & Beyond - The Road to Biotherapeutic Development Illuminated by Light Scattering
01 Oct 2013 - 01 Oct 2013 - Online Webinar
We present HPLC/SEC-MALS, the technique for quantifying absolute molecular weight, size, polydispersity, aggregation and degree of conjugation. Developers of biopharmaceuticals rely on Wyatt Technology's SEC-MALS products to navigate the path to drug product with confidence. We review how the Wyatt light scattering instruments constitute a unique set of orthogonal and complementary methods alongside SEC-MALS: SEC-DLS for size & conformation; FFF-MALS for separation & characterization; CG-MALS for intermolecular interactions, and microwell plate-based DLS for high-throughput screening.
Who should attend:
• Researchers assessing biomolecular quality, including size and concentration of aggregates, degree of polymer conjugation, and column interactions
• Protein chemists optimizing production, modification, and formulation of biotherapeutic lead molecules
• Laboratory Managers/Directors/Supervisors performing biophysical characterization
Questions to be answered:
• How do MALS and DLS increase the chromatography data value for advanced analysis of IgG, ADCs, PEGylated proteins, and new format biotherapeutics?
• How can batch light scattering contribute to assessing stability and developing robust formulations?