CE in the Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Industries 2014
12 Oct 2014 - 16 Oct 2014 - Seattle, WA, USA
16th Symposium on the Practical Applications for the Analysis of Proteins, Nucleotides and Small Molecules
Top 10 Reasons to Attend CE Pharm 2014
1. Meet the highest concentration of industry/pharma CE experts under one roof.
2. Perspectives and guidance from regulatory agency experts.
3. Troubleshooting in CE beyond manuals.
4. Open atmosphere for discussions; problems are named and solutions discussed openly.
5. Networking with CE experts from industry, health authorities and academia.
6. Vendor independent insight in CE hardware.
7. Excellent short courses on fundamentals, good practice and protein applications.
8. Get innovative ideas for new applications.
9. Update on new technologies and industrial applications in CE.
10. Learning about results of and opportunities to participate in inter-company collaborations to study the robustness of the CE methods.
The symposium provides an interactive forum for the discussion of recent development and practical applications of capillary electrophoresis (CE) in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, including regulatory considerations.
The forum also provides a venue for industrial CE practitioners to meet, network and participate in exchanging knowledge for mutual education. For more information, go to www.casss.org.