Protein and Peptide Characterization with LC/MS
10 Dec 2012 - 11 Dec 2012 - Foster City, California USA
We cover mass spec and protein chemistry fundamentals before diving into the specifics of MS analyzers, ionization and inlet techniques, applications, optimizing MS results and available tools and resources.
Who Should Attend:
Protein chemists new to LC/MS and experienced MS analysts new to protein analysis.
This 2-day classroom course is held in Foster City, CA, conveniently located near San Francisco Intl. Airport. Click here to learn more and REGISTER.
- MS fundamentals plus operational specifics used in protein analysis
- Practical advice on developing HPLC methods for LC/MS
- Interpretation of protein mass spectra
- Lab techniques to elucidate sequences, cystein status and post-translational modifications
- Resources to interpret protein mass spectra and identify unknown peptides and proteins
This course is also available in Self-Paced, Live-on-the-web and customized in-house formats.