11th International School and Workshop on Macromolecular Structure of Biological and Non-biological Materials
18 Nov 2012 - 22 Nov 2012 - Hurghada, Red Sea Egypt
During this occasion, the history and developments of Crystallography in Egypt and North Africa will be reviewed. Single crystal and powder techniques will be considered using conventional Sealed Tube and non-conventional Synchrotron Radiation. Advanced applications of different techniques such as Small Angle Scattering as well as Raman and IR spectroscopy in characterizations of materials will be also covered. Hand-on computer training on the latest developed programs in the field will be also available.
- Crystallization and crystal structure of protein.
- Ab-initio structure determination of small molecules.
- Parametric Rietveld refinements.
- Single crystal structure determination of biological molecules.
- Structure determination of biological and nonbiological molecules from Powder diffraction.
- Small Angle Scattering Characterization.
- Raman and I.R. characterizations of biomolecular Materials.
- Program's training on Bioinformatics and Solving the Phase Problem.