8th Annual Quality & Operational Excellence in Pharma Manufacturing
04 Oct 2012 - 05 Oct 2012 - Frankfurt, Germany
Following seven successful events, Fleming Europe is coming to Frankfurt, Germany with its 8th Annual Quality & Operational Excellence in Pharma Manufacturing (4 – 5 October 2012).
Leading pharma players such as Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi, Merck, Novartis, Genzyme, Teva, etc. understand that manufacturing quality is becoming a key driver in successful and timely product launches, optimizing revenue streams, enhancing the company's reputation and maximizing shareholder value.
During the 2-day conference, all attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage from many special features. Exclusive insight outside the pharma industry, two special streams during both days, an interactive workshop, and practical case studies will provide insight into the most pressing issues:
- How to link quality to performance & business strategy
- Achieving quality – operational excellence synergies
- Quality risk management tools & techniques
- Managing change & transformation in manufacturing & across the entire organization
- Compliance & operational efficiencies through a robust CAPA system
- Quality assurance in contract manufacturing
- Achieving process improvements in pharma & biotech through QbD & PAT, six sigma, and Kaizen approach
For more information please request the event brochure http://pharma.flemingeurope.com/quality/request-agenda