Clinical Evaluations and Investigations for Medical Devices
08 Apr 2014 - 09 Apr 2014 - Dublin, Ireland
Preparing clinical evaluations and executing clinical investigations in the midst of the revision to MDD have given rise to an increasing challenge to satisfy the demands of Competent Authorities.
This year’s Informa Life Sciences’ Clinical Evaluations and Investigations for Medical Devices conference brings together Competent Authority, Notified Body and top industry experts to examine and interpret the regulatory expectations and to share best practice for preparing Clinical Evaluation Reports, clinical studies and strategies for successful market access and reimbursement.
- Discover industry best practice for conducting clinical investigations in light of the revision to the Medical Device Directives
- Hear MHRA feedback on the latest regulatory requirements for evaluations and investigations including: class III medical devices, implantables and combination products
- Gain first hand feedback, advice and updates on clinical evaluation and investigation requirements from 5 Notified Bodies
- Benefit from practical insights into carrying out a clinical evaluation
- Enhanced networking and experience sharing opportunities with 3 new interactive sessions