The GeneTitan® family of instruments and proven GeneChip® Array Plates from Affymetrix are the first to provide a hands-free, automated solution for monitoring gene expression and genome-wide SNP genotyping.
The GeneTitan Instrument and the GeneTitan® Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument automate array processing from target hybridization to data generation by combining a hybridization oven, fluidics processing, and state-of-the art imaging device into a single bench-top instrument.
The imaging device in the GeneTitan MC Instrument uses an external, high-intensity xenon lamp and dual excitation and emission filters to capture images from array plates for use in genome-wide expression and genotyping studies. The imaging device in the single-channel GeneTitan Instrument uses an internal LED and a single emission filter to acquire data from the industry-leading expression array plates for genome-wide expression profiling.
The GeneTitan® family of instruments provides the highest throughput and laboratory productivity per technician by minimizing user intervention and allowing unattended, overnight processing of large numbers of samples in parallel. This unique degree of hands-free automation means your data will be consistently reproducible, your lab will be more productive, and you can spend less time acquiring and managing data and have more time for science.
• Easy - Designed for operators with minimal microarray experience
• Flexible - Supports gene expression and genotyping studies on 16-, 24- and 96-format array plates
• Accurate - Delivers high-quality, consistent data every time
• Efficient - Condenses hands-on processing time to as little as 30 minutes, images an array in less than five minutes, and operates unattended overnight
• Robust - Has fewer moving parts so it's easily maintained and rarely requires IT support
• Scalable - Meets both medium- and high-throughput needs
• Adaptable - Creates flexible workflows and sample registration via Affymetrix® GeneChip® Command Console® (AGCC) Software