European Pharmaceutical Pricing & Reimbursement
21 Oct 2013 - 22 Oct 2013 - London, UK
We are delighted to announce SMi's European Pharmaceutical Pricing & Reimbursement. Now in its 19th year, this event has been one of the oldest market leaders in the pharmaceutical industries calendar for some time.
The agenda aims to bring together experts from key industry personnel from big Pharma, biotech and academia who will thoroughly explain and offer advice on P&R and market access. The conference will focus on European and US markets including country specific case studies proving strategic insight into how a wide range of complex issues can be readily adapted to.
This conference provides the most comprehensive up to date centre of information with reimbursement evidence inproduct development; Impact of HTA in different markets and international based price referencing.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
• Understand how value based pricing will affect the U.Ks pricing market and what to expect
• Discuss key market access strategies with a range of case studies including those currently being developed successfully with orphan drugs
• Evaluate current strategies with the new NICE network reforms
• See the establishment of the pan-European HTA network and its current effects
• Develop future cross sector market access strategies
Register online here: www.smi-online.co.uk/2013europricing26.asp
Alternatively, contact: Jonathan Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email: email@example.com
Academic & Group discounts available