Compound & Sample Management
06 May 2014 - 08 May 2014 - London, UK
Capitalise on Outsourcing, Define Collaborations and Build a Strategic Business Model for the Management of Your Compound Library
The world of compound management is changing, yes budgets are being cut, yes expectations are high but with that come new opportunities and new challenges to face. Reducing costs, increasing outputs and maximising sample quality is always front of mind.
Pharma-IQ’s compound and sample management event forms a discussion based platform for the key players across the field to get to the bottom of both strategic and operational issues.
Join them and discuss:
- What is the cost:benefit analysis of outsourcing vs building internal capabilities?
- How do you demonstrate the ROI from compound libraries and their support for drug development?
- How do you attain the highest level of sample quality?
- What is the best approach for entering into collaborations and what should be considered?
- Defining best practices for building a screening programme to maximise outputs
2014 co-located Compound and Sample Management alongside the Global Biobanking meeting bringing together all the key players under one roof!