Biosimilars and Biobetters
29 Sep 2014 - 30 Sep 2014 - London, UK
The industry leading Biosimilars & Biobetters Conference for combining new biosimilars and biobetter developments with essential networking opportunities, will be taking place in London, on the 29th-30th of September 2014.
With an in-depth focus on the current and future landscape of the biosimilars market, this year's conference will allow input from key industry experts in the field to engage in meaningful and important discussions on how to accelerate drug development to market.
Join this event and be part of a major networking opportunity providing intimate interaction with your peers, where you will hear case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding biosimilar commercial and manufacturing developments.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Optimizing the commercial potential of biosimilars in Europe
- The big guns are coming! ...how will the entry of originator companies impact the biosimilars industry
- What is on the horizon? ... Reviewing the opportunities and challenges for the biopharmaceutical industry
- Christening day…but what shall we call you! Discussing the ongoing debate on naming biosimilars... and much more!
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Alan Sheppard, Global Head Generics, Thought Leadership, IMS Health
- Richard Dicicco, Chairman, Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
- Uwe Gudat, Head of Safety Biosimilars, Merck Switzerland Limited
- Catherine Akers, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Amgen Inc
- Carsten Brockmeyer, Founder, Formycon AG
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President, R&D, Global Head, Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune (AstraZeneca Biologics)
- Ineke Braat, CEO, Pan-Generika
- Sharma Alok, Principal Scientist & Head Analytical Development, Lupin Laboratories Ltd
- Steinar Madsen, Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
- Peter Wittner, Senior Consultant, Interpharm Consultancy
- Sarah Faircliffe, Legal Director, Bird & Bird...
Plus, many more at this year's event.
For more information, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail email@example.com
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Event website: www.smi-online.co.uk/2014biosimilars65.asp