Advances in Cell Based Assays
11 Nov 2014 - 12 Nov 2014 - London, UK
SMi Group invites you to attend the market leading cell based event, Advances in Cell Based Assays, taking place on 11th & 12th November in Central London.
We have worked closely with an array of industry KOLs and scientific leaders to host a packed conference agenda for the 7th annual conference this autumn
Expand your scientific horizons as we ask the questions:
- How have recent advances in high throughput sample expression techniques opened up new possibilities for primary HTS within the biologics industry?
- What are the current challenges of bioassay method development and how can we validate these with reference to cell based assays and regulatory guidelines in drug development?
- What is the next generation of target identification and screening technologies?
- How easy is it to use adult stem cells in therapeutic applications, in vitro and in vivo paradigm?
- How can we exploit gene editing in human cell lines to provide novel, isogenic assays?
- How are new technologies impacting the industry?
- 3D cell culture, how can this be used in oncology research?
- What is the next generation of cell based assays?
Key Speakers Include:
- Steve Ludbrook, Group Leader, Biological Sciences UK, RD Platform Technology & Science, GSK
- Beverley Isherwood, Team Leader High Content Biology, Innovative Medicines, AstraZeneca R&D
- Dr Lesley Jenkinson, Scientist 1, Medimmune
- Dr Farnaz Fallah-Arani, Group Leader, Pharmacology, UCB
- Neil Carragher, PhD, Principal Investigator Drug Discovery, Edinburgh Cancer Research UK Centre, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh
- Niclas Nilsson, Head of Section, Lead Discovery, LEO Pharma
- Dr Christa Burger, Principal Scientist, Cellular Pharmacology, Merck Serono
- Dr Marianne Uteng, PhD, Head of Cellular Models & HCB Laboratory, Discovery and Investigative Safety (DIS), Novartis
- Anker Jon Hansen, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Daniel Nolan, Director of Research, Angiocrine Bioscience
For further details and to download a copy of the PDF, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2014cellbasedassay36.asp
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com