CiMi.CON Evolution 2014
16 Jun 2014 - 17 Jun 2014 - Berlin, Germany
CiMi.CON Evolution 2014
From Competitive & Market Intelligence to CI & MI 3.0 | Predict Future Trends | Create Innovation | Cope with BRIC Competitors | Forecast Competitor’s Next Moves | Discover Collaboration
June 16 – 17, 2014 | MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin | Germany | http://competitive-intelligence.we-conect.com
we.CONECT dedicates the CiMi.CON Evolution 2014 to discuss the state-of-the-art of all aspects around competitive and market intelligence with a focus on strategies and methods to generate valuable insights and fuel innovation for own strategies and projects. The conference gives an interactive update on the latest challenges, solutions and best practices in the area within a forum of like-minded international peers.
Taking place from June 16 – 17, 2014 in the MARITIM proArte Hotel in the heart of Berlin, the CiMi.CON Evolution 2014 is the ideal, innovative platform to share knowledge and experience about predicting future trends, creating innovation, coping with competitors from BRIC, forecasting your competitor’s next moves and discovering collaboration in the framework of competitive and market intelligence with more than 100+ board-level attendees.
Preview of the Main Topics | CiMi.CON Evolution 2014
• CI & MI 3.0 – Oscillating between Science & Science Fiction to predict future Trends
• Innovation & Business Disruption: Revolutionizing product development by scanning and forecasting your competitor’s next move
• Methods and Tools to organize an efficient CI-Process to power Innovation
• Coping with Competitors from BRIC & Emerging Markets
Keynote speakers from industry-leading companies:
• Dr. Volkmar Pflug, Vice President Market and Competitive Intelligence, Siemens AG / Germany
• Viera Gonzalo, Director of International Insights, Carlsberg Group/ Denmark
• Charles Homs, Vice President Competitive Intelligence, Oracle Cooperation / USA
• Renata Teixeira, Competitive Intelligence Team Leader, Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. / Brazil
• Edgar Jones, Head of MI, Global Strategy and Business Development, Statoil / Norway
Find more details about speakers, participants, business partners and general event information on the conference website.
What can you expect @ CiMi.CON Evolution 2014?
• COMMUNITY: The only conference across Europe that discusses competitive and market intelligence with a focus on strategies and methods, to generate valuable insights and to fuel innovation. Get insights from industry-leading international companies and cutting-edge speakers.
• DELEGATES: 100+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and leading professionals from all major industries discuss about challenges and solutions related to competitive & market intelligence, new tools, improvements & processes and strategies to forecast fast changing competition.
• SPEAKERS & MODERATORS: 30+ CI Pioneers & leaders will share their experience and present their latest innovative concepts for competitive & market intelligence.
• NETWORKING: Multiple opportunities for networking enable you to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
• SESSIONS: 25+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure that all key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from all major industries.
Discover we.CONECT’s New Conference Concept
Break the ice before the actual start of the conference by joining the essential Icebreaker Session. On the eve of the first conference day, the Icebreaker Session provides a first opportunity to network, benchmark and discuss while enabling participants to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Icebreaker Topics of 2014
• Think global – act local: Implementing a CI Unit in a global company
• Evolving relationships in innovating businesses
• Competitive Intelligence and Innovation
Highly interactive Sessions and Case Studies
Listen to Case Studies from companies leading in the field of competitive and market intelligence, such as Rohde & Schwarz, Signals Intelligence Group, Volvo Car Corporation, Eli Lilly, Oracle Corporation, Sedulo Group, SIG Combibloc, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A, Hewlett-Packard Company, Digimind, Deutsche Telekom, The Boeing Company, Siemens AG and many more.
Challenge Your Peers & World Café Sessions
In 5 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables, delegates to actively discuss their specific tasks, individual concerns and potential solutions regarding CI and MI. In advance, we.CONECT depicts the most crucial issues participants face to discuss collectively and with highest learning-benefit. During the World Café Sessions in the morning of the second day, participants debate and share ideas on issues like “War gaming: an efficient method to gain valuable CI insights? “or “How to develop a sophisticated CI, MI and Market Research Strategy in upcoming / non developed markets?“
LIFE VIEWING - FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2014
On the evening of the first conference day on June 16th, we.CONECT invites all the participants to join a special live-viewing of the football match Germany vs. Portugal, before the dinner and the official award ceremony take off.
we.CONECT CIPHER AWARD 2014
Earn the recognition, respect and honor your hard work deserves! Apply now for the we.CONECT CIPHER AWARD 2014. The award will be given to companies that show excellence in three main categories: Best CI - Project, Project- &Team-Diversity, as well as CI-Collaboration with competitors.
Don’t miss the opportunity!
As a special guest, we.CONECT invites Daniel Domscheit-Berg, Technology Activist and former spokesman of Wikileaks to share his insights & experience with the CiMi-community
Become a part of the CiMi.CON event-highlight in 2014 and join our LinkedIn Community CiMiPro’s.
We look forward to welcoming you at the CiMi.CON Evolution 2014 from June 16-17, 2014 in Berlin. For any enquiry about the conference or registration, please contact:
Dr. Hanna Brommer
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 46