Drug Discovery & Development (DDD2014)
17 Jun 2014 - 18 Jun 2014 - Online Event
SELECTBIO is pleased to invite you to attend the first of our innovative online conferences; Drug Discovery & Development (DDD 2014). Using a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, this event will be broadcast to your PC or mobile device on 17th-18th June 2014.You can present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now! Poster Submission Deadline: 06 June 2014
During this event, the hottest topics in Drug Discovery will be addressed in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk. Featuring an array of leading international speakers, this event aims to provide you with an insight into the latest developments in the design and development of drugs. Focus will be given to current developments in screening design, assay technology and compound management, as well as the emerging use of nanotechnology for drug delivery. Presentations will also highlight the increasing importance that academic centres play in drug discovery efforts, including drug repurposing and drug discovery for orphan diseases.
Benefits of attending this online event:
- Opportunity to view posters, including an interactive session with the poster presenters.
- Access to a virtual exhibit hall, enabling you to catch up with the latest technological developments in the industry via video, downloadable applications, brochures and interaction with booth staff.
- View others in attendance and chat with them privately or in open forums.
- No costs! No expensive flights, hotels or delegate fees.
- Come & go as you please to fit around your busy life - you can attend at home or work using a PC or mobile device.