SAMS Europe 2014
18 Sep 2014 - 19 Sep 2014 - Maritim Pro ARTE
For the third time, we.CONECT presents the Software Asset Management Strategies Europe – the leading European conference for SAM & SLM. From September 18 – 19, more than 150 experts and decision-makers gather in Berlin to exchange individual experiences and tactical know-how in the field of implementation of an enterprise-wide SLM and SAM, including cost-saving, risk-reducing and demand-oriented SAM in practice and license models.
“The first conference that is really interactive.” (Michael Baumann, DHL Management Schweiz AG)
• Game Changer: Impact of cloud computing and mobile devices on SAM / SLM, Virtualization and SaaS – simplification or even more complexity?
• Strategies & Processes: SAM / SLM in shared enterprise environments, IT-based enterprise SLM: From theory to working practice
• IT Audits and Legal Backgrounds: Compliant and efficient management and reporting of software licenses
• Tools & Systems: Methods, tools and reporting solutions under scrutiny
• Sika Supply Center AG / Switzerland(Carlos Bastos, Procurement Manager – Trading Goods)
• Daimler AG / Germany(Andreas Schulz,Head of IT Supplier and Sourcing Management)
• Infineon Technologies AG / Germany (Marcus Schlenker, Head of IT Contract & Vendor Management):
Listen to more than 25 Case Studies and discuss at various roundtables with your peers about cutting-edge topics in the field of software asset and license management.
SAMS Europe AWARD 2014
Do not miss the possibility to apply for the SAMS Europe AWARD 2014. For more information please visit our website: http://sams-europe2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/home/sams-europe-award
To get some impressions of the last year’s event SAMS Europe 2013: http://sams-europe2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/media-center
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the SAMS Europe 2014 conference from September 18 – 19, 2014 in Berlin!
Nicole Steuer Marketing Development Manager I we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Gertraudenstr. 10-12 I 10178 Berlin I Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 81 I Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 30 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org