Agilent Technologies Inc. hasintroduced Secure Workstation for OpenLAB CDS, a new solution for regulated pharmaceutical laboratories that must comply with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11. The Secure Workstation is an addition to the OpenLAB suite of products enabling a compliant environment scalable from workstation to enterprise. Easy to deploy and use, this off-the-shelf solution secures chromatography and mass spectrometry data for up to two instruments.
"Some pharmaceutical labs need a secure system that's appropriate for just one or two instruments," said Bruce von Herrmann, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Software and Informatics business. "The Secure Workstation for OpenLAB CDS provides the electronic controls needed for regulatory requirements."
The Secure Workstation for OpenLAB CDS delivers:
- Comprehensive access control, data security, audit trails and e-signature features for U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Secure storage of data, reports, methods, sequence and report templates.
- Superior control of Agilent chromatography and mass spectrometry instruments.
- Reduced costs and time for deployment and administration.
- Versions available in Chinese, English and Japanese.
The Secure Workstation for OpenLAB is part of an industry-leading suite of software products designed to capture, analyze and share scientific information.