LABbase® is a Laboratory Information Management System based on blomesystem®,
which comprises all functionalities required for the workflow in a professional
The basic configuration of LABbase® includes:
• basic data - general functions and data handling (e.g. user and address administration)
• core LIMS - all information about sample processing of master data up to
order and sample data
• audit trail - configurable change history
• storage of binary objects - allocation of files to every record
• limit administration - interactive evaluation of results
• test methods - administration of test methods with test parameters and methods
• units - administration of measurement units and their conversions
• instrument management - administration and testing of instruments and accessories
• sample evaluations and release
• result generation
• report administration / creation of test reports based on templates
Validation and QA
AJ Blomesystem GmbH is DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 certified. All objects integrated
in LABbase have been evaluated using risk analysis and were tested to exhaustion.
Any laboratories deciding on LABbase can therefore expect a greatly reduced
effort required to validate the LIMS.
Multi Language Support
The user interface and master data can be easily translated into other languages.
The applications are currently available in English, French and German.
LABbase can support companies with several business locations. With LABbase only
one central database is needed - the same master files can be used by all users.
Access rights to the data can be defined for individual user groups.
AJ Blomesystem's network of certified service and sales partners guarantees that
any customer can be quickly reached by their LIMS specialists. AJ Blomesystem
additionally offers comprehensive training programs.