Caliber LIMS has been designed to meet laboratory requirements for GLP and
regulatory compliance as per 21 CFR Part 11 and the FDA pharmaceutical industry
quality control norms. By meeting these standards, Caliber LIMS fits into
any industry application, including Petrochemical, Water Analysis, Foods,
Metallurgy or Environment. Important design considerations were:
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practices.
- 100% web browser based operations
- Defect prevention by design... Quality by design.
- 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines for Electronic Signatures and Electronic Records
- Inter application operability by design
- Certified SAP integration.
- Implementation with SAP/ ERP integrations
- Instrument connectivity
- MIS features, including costing, reporting, trend analysis
Caliber LIMS design architecture, in particular the SOA/Web Services functionality,
enables a host of integration possibilities to make Caliber LIMS a platform
to collaborate with other applications.
Caliber LIMS utilizes a flexible and user configurable Sample Workflow Manager;
Integrated Inventory Management; Working Standards Management; Extended Sample
Management; Analyst Qualification Management; Analytics, and more.