Field Based Chemistry Europe 2013
20 Jun 2013 - 21 Jun 2013 - Cambridge, UK
This year we build on our established user group meeting format by introducing Field Based Chemistry Europe 2013.
The two day event is made available at no cost to delegates (other
than accommodation if required) and includes a scientific programme and a
hands-on software workshop plus the opportunity to network with the
Cresset team and other delegates.
We look forward to welcoming delegates who want to:
- Make the best possible compounds.
- Shorten optimisation processes.
- Create or improve IP position by patent-busting or patent-expansion.
- Generate new leads, even in crowded therapeutic areas.
- Develop lower-risk and lower-cost strategies for the discovery of new chemical entities.
Who should attend by job type?
- Computational chemists.
- Medicinal chemists.
- Research managers.
- Academic researchers.
Who should attend by industry?
- Flavors and fragrances.
- Fine chemicals.