Field Based Chemistry North America 2013
14 May 2013 - 14 May 2013 - Cambridge, MA, USA
This year we build on our established user group meeting format by introducing Field Based Chemistry North America 2013.
The one day event is made available at no cost to delegates and
includes a scientific programme and a hands-on software workshop plus
the opportunity to network with the Cresset team and other delegates.
We look forward to welcoming delegates who want to:
- Make the best possible compounds.
- Shorten optimization processes.
- Create or improve IP position by patent-busting or patent-expansion.
- Generate new leads, even in crowded therapeutic areas.
- Develop lower-risk and lower-cost strategies for the discovery of new chemical entities.
Who should attend by job type?
- Computational chemists.
- Medicinal chemists.
- Research managers.
- Academic researchers.
Who should attend by industry?
- Flavors and fragrances.
- Fine chemicals.