CSols, Inc. a leader in Laboratory Informatics industry, has announced the successful completion of a Data Migration and LabWare LIMS implementation for Analysts, Inc., an oil testing analysis laboratory. To make the transition from one system to another, Analysts, Inc. contracted CSols to assist them with data migration, system configuration, instrument integration, and on-going support of the new LIMS.
To better support their laboratory operations as well as their customers’ data reporting requirements, Analysts, Inc. decided to move from their home grown legacy LIMS to LabWare LIMS v6. They wanted to develop a powerful, user friendly, web based User Interface to support their 5 key laboratories located throughout the US. This new LIMS would be hosted in the cloud and provide data viewing tools to their various customers.
CSols was able to assist Analysts, Inc. in overcoming various challenges listed below, by providing the expertise, planning, resources, and execution required to meet the client’s project objectives.
• Migrating over 11 years of data that equaled over a quarter billion results
• Aligning system data migration with development and customer driven go-lives
• Implementing the system in the cloud & resolving performance issues
• Instrument Interfacing to the cloud based system
• Go-live without impacting lab operations and customer access to their data
CSols was able to develop and accomplish the migration and implement a considerable amount of custom configuration and coding (including templates, reports, customized modules, and functions emulating legacy functions) to the client’s satisfaction.