Protein and Peptide Characterization with LC/MS
19 Nov 2013 - 17 Dec 2013 - Live-on-the-Web
This course provides practical, state-of-the-art approaches to protein and peptide characterization that you can immediately apply in the laboratory. We cover mass spec and protein chemistry fundamentals before diving into the specifics of MS analyzers, ionization and inlet techniques, applications, optimizing MS results and available tools and resources.
Who Should Attend:
Protein chemists new to LC/MS and experienced MS analysts new to protein analysis.
This Live-on-the-web format covers 2 days of instruction over a 4 week period. The class meets over the internet twice a week for approximately 90 minutes per session and each session is recorded. Click here to REGISTER NOW.
· MS fundamentals plus operational specifics used in protein analysis
· Practical advice on developing HPLC methods for LC/MS
· Interpretation of protein mass spectra
· Lab techniques to elucidate sequences, cysteine status and post-translational modifications
· Resources to interpret protein mass spectra and identify unknown peptides and proteins
This course is also available in Self-Paced or classroom formats. This course may also be customized for in-house presentation at your facility.