Circulating Biomarkers World Congress 2015
23 Mar 2015 - 24 Mar 2015 - Boston, MA, USA
The 2nd. Annual Select Biosciences’ Circulating Biomarkers 2015 brings together academic researchers as well as industry participants to present and discuss the most up-to-date research and commercial activities in the translation of various circulating biomarker classes towards the clinic.
This conference discusses Nucleic Acid-based Biomarkers, Protein-based Biomarkers, as well as Extracellular Vesicle (EV)-based Biomarkers (contained within exosomes and microvesicles).
• Circulating Biomarkers based on Epigenetic Modifications
• Exosomes and Microvesicles in Various Disease Classes (such as Cardiovascular Disease, CNS, amongst others)
• Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Characterizing Circulating Biomarkers
o Applications of RNA-Seq for Studying Exosomes and Microvesicles
• Nucleic Acid-based Circulating Biomarkers
• Protein-based Circulating Biomarkers
• Technologies and Approaches for Isolating and Characterizing Circulating Biomarkers
A second co-located conference track focuses on Sample Preparation, a key component of the workflow in circulating biomarker isolation for research, and deployment in the clinic.
• Amplification Technologies Post-Sample Preparation
• Extracellular Nucleic Acids in the Circulating (ctDNA, Circulating Free DNA, Extracellular RNA): Methodologies and Products for Sample Preparation
• Mass Spectrometry for Protein Biomarker Analysis
• Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip Methodologies for Sample Preparation
• Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)/RNA-Seq for Characterizing Circulating RNA Biomarkers in Extracellular Vesicles (EVs)
o Sample Types and Preparation for RNA-Seq
• Nucleic Acid Sample Preparation
o Small RNA Sample Preparation
• Protein Biomarker Sample Preparation Methodologies
• Sample Preparation for the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Setting
A co-located exhibit hall features companies developing technologies and products for the complete workflow from sample isolation, preparation, through data analysis.#CBWC2015
Conference delegates receive access to both co-located conference tracks, can mix-and-match presentations from both the tracks thereby maximizing the conference experience, and can network with delegates from the various co-located tracks and exhibition.
All conference attendees receive a CD loaded with the most up-to-date publications and reviews focused on various classes of circulating biomarkers, these offer valuable information for R&D presentations plus business plans.