With an excellent reputation for its classroom, hands-on, and Live-on-the-Web courses, Mass-spec-training.com aims to make it more convenient for scientists to enhance their technical skills at their own pace.
“Attending training classes via the Internet, such as our Live-on-the-Web courses, is becoming increasingly popular with today’s busy scientists. Obtaining professional training in this way has many advantages: no time away from the lab, only a few hours per week in class, no travel costs, and availability of recorded lectures for review,” said Frederick Klink, founder of Mass-spec-training.com. Klink adds, “Our new Self-Paced training format offers students additional flexibility over Live-on-the-Web and traditional classroom formats.” Advantages include:
• Begin learning as soon as you enroll. No need to wait for the next class session to start.
• Watch each class at a time and place convenient for you, no matter which time zone you’re in.
• Pause, rewind and re-watch lectures at any time to review concepts and improve understanding.
• Email questions to the instructor and/or attend the instructor’s weekly, live Q&A internet session.
• Complete the course at a pace that suits your business and personal schedule. If you are away for a week or two, pick up on the lectures where you left off without missing anything.
Those who sign up for Self-Paced Training receive all of the same manuals and other written/printed materials which are given to persons attending the classroom and live-on-the-web courses. To learn more about the new Self-Paced Training format click here.
The following courses are available via Self-Paced Training:
• LC/MS Fundamentals and Applications
• Interpretation of Mass Spectra
• Peptide and Protein Characterization with MS
Participants may sign up for these classes via the secure website or call or e-mail us for more information.