Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing Technology (1 day)
14 Dec 2012 - 14 Dec 2012 - Window Conference Venue, 13 Windsor Street, Islington, London, N1 8QG
Oral Solid dosage forms as Tablets and Capsules, are some of the most convenient and most used methods of drug delivery.
This 1-day interactive workshop is intended to provide an understanding of the fundamentals of Oral Solid Dosage manufacture and to highlight the dependency between the various process steps.
Some of the benefits to be derived from this workshop include:
• An understanding of the basics of the Tablet Making Process.
• An appreciation of the demands of the new production environment
• An appreciation of the individual’s role in improving quality at all process stages
• A knowledge of “how things work” and how this may help in trouble shooting & fixing problems
Mike Cliff is an independent training consultant specialising in the area of oral solid dosage
manufacturing technology. Mike has been a regular presenter at courses and training events
in his 34 year association with the process industries.
Who should attend?Course Programme
Pharmaceutical facility manufacturing staff and maintenance staff.
Quality Assurance staff, Regulatory staff, Engineering staff, Project Managers and
anybody else involved in operations peripheral to manufacturing who require an
understanding of the basic process operations.
• Tablet Formulation
• Impact of Powders Characteristics on Formulation Properties
• Tablet Manufacturing Process
• Dry Milling (Dry Granulation)
• Tablet Compression
• Warehousing and Quarantine