Commercial Aspects of Drug Development
04 Apr 2013 - 05 Apr 2013 - Budapest, Hungary
This course is designed to provide more detail and build on the basic principles of business
transactions in clinical development.
The course is an intense two day programme which includes practical tools and in-depth analysis skills for Executives coming from the Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research Organizations. It is highly interactive and based around in-depth analysis of numerous case studies.
Unlike other courses that focus on a particular skill or aspect, this programme addresses all key steps in the transaction development process, equipping you with powerful decision-support tools, expert insight into key success factors and time-saving advice.
THROUGH THIS COURSE YOU WILL
• Understand the process of deal-making within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
• Learn how to choose the right sales approach
• Identify the key elements of the proposition
• Grasp the principles of deal valuation and know what works best for which purpose
• Get expert advice on negotiation strategy and tools, on how to best conduct the interactions
• Know how to best manage the contract phase
• Avoid financial and legal pitfalls that can break a deal