Payer Strategies for Emerging Markets
30 Jul 2013 - 01 Aug 2013 - Philadelphia, PA, USA
Emerging markets are moving up the agenda of pharma and global healthcare organizations. Yet many regions are still unchartered territory and are difficult to navigate. To build effective strategic partnerships and drive the most profitable performance, you need to understand the dynamics that make these regions so challenging, yet full of potential...
That means the payers. What they need. How they need it. When they need it.
Payer Strategies for Emerging Markets will set you up to execute the most successful product launches in the world’s key growth markets. Learn to manage the transformation of your traditional pharmaceutical business model to one that really takes hold in the world’s key growth economies.
This meeting will provide you with the clarity you need to demonstrate maximum product value to payers in emerging markets. The agenda has been designed in collaboration with leaders from organizations like Pfizer, Abbott, World Bank, Novartis, Merck and the World Health Organization.
Build solid payer-industry partnerships at this highly interactive forum. Payer Strategies for Emerging Markets was created for you to meet the key stakeholders who can give you the gold standard business intelligence to adapt your market access approach in different regions.
Meet pharma, payer organizations and key solution providers. This meeting lets you use these relationships to refine your product launch strategy and strengthen the foundation for commercial success in emerging markets.
At the meeting you will…
• Gain an insight into regional price containment strategies. Avoid the hurdles to maximize impact at product launch
• Ensure maximum patient compliance. Find out how to best engage with an out of pocket payer in a changing health economic environment
• Keep early value demonstration front of mind when preparing healthcare authorities for your product hitting the market
• Develop actionable pricing and reimbursement strategies for streamlined access in emerging markets
• Adapt your marketing approach and design your distribution strategies to meet the needs of both the public and private payer for long-term, regional, profitable success
• Discover the benefits of local and corporate team integration to avoid a culture clash when accessing emerging markets
• Understand the importance of a clear launch strategy for optimal product development and distribution in emerging markets
Payer Strategies for Emerging Markets will equip you with the knowledge and tools to boost business in key growth economies. Get an understanding of the payers and develop unique strategies to adapt and optimize your access approach in emerging markets.
Who you’ll meet…
• Pharmaceutical Companies: Heads of Marketing, Pricing, Reimbursement, Medical Affairs and Market Access looking to partner with payers and plan developers to optimize reimbursement and build strategic relationships
• Payers and Plan Developers: Group Directors and Managers looking to gain a more thorough understanding of the access and pricing environment and form strategic partnerships with pharma
• Market Access Consultancies: Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Directors of Business Development keen to generate new business, successfully collaborate with industry leaders and stay front-of-mind when pharma look to source consultants