12th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry
25 Jan 2015 - 29 Jan 2015 - Steamboat Springs, CO, USA
2th Winter Conference on Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemistry
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
25th – 29th Janaury 2015
The following topics will form the sessions for the 12th Annual Steamboat Conference. Details of each of the session speakers are being continually updated on the conference website.
Keynote Address: Professor Ben Cravatt, The Scripps Research Institute
• Recent Developments in Neuroscience Drug Discovery
• Perfecting Directed Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Ring Functionalization
• Recent Innovations in Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry
• Mitigating Drug Induced Liver Injury in Drug Discovery
• General Papers – submit an abstract to be considered for an oral presentation
• Advances in Cellular Readouts of Target Engagement and Cell Signaling Pathway Analysis
• Hit-Seeking Approaches
• Progressing Hits to Leads
Present a Poster: there will be a networking reception and poster session at this conference. All attendees are invited to submit abstracts for consideration.
Early Bird conference fee $800
Exhibitor Fee $1,660
Student or Postdoc $345
Fees include: Welcome networking reception, all course materials, breakfast and refreshments on each day, poster session reception and conference banquet.
For more information: please view the conference website or feel free to contact our Conference Manager – Dr Claire Francis [Claire@scientificupdate.co.uk
+44 (0) 1435 873062]
Come to Steamboat Springs and join us for Great Science and Fantastic Networking all in an Amazing Location....