Cold Chain Distribution
02 Dec 2014 - 03 Dec 2014 - London, UK
Join the 9th annual Cold Chain Distribution event and be part of a major networking opportunity providing intimate interaction with your peers, where you will hear case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products.
In addition, Cold Chain Distribution-2014 includes this fantastic networking opportunity: Dinner at Gordon Ramsay's Maze Restaurant sponsored by World Courier on the evening of December 2nd.
- Hear from MHRA GDP Inspector, Cheryl Blake, will be providing attendees with regulatory guidance in her presentation entitled: GDP Compliance - A UK Regulatory Perspective, on Day 1 of the conference
- Benchmark and reflect on the implementation of the GDP directive with case studies from IATA, AbbVie and the Dutch Health Care Inspectorate
- Enhance your understanding of the challenges of transport qualification for temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products with a round table discussion led by Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management and an opening address from Alan Dorling, Global Head – Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
- Strengthen your supply chains through management and efficiency insights from Merck Serono and Genzyme
Speaker Faculty-2014 includes:
- Gianpiero Lorusso, Supply Chain Manager, Merck Serono
- Didier Basseras, VP Global Head of Clinical Supplies & Supply Chain, Sanofi Aventis R&D
- Thomas Grubb, Manager, Cold Chain Strategy, American Airlines
- Mark Riches, Logistics Manager, Public Health England
- Tim Wood, Technical Service Manager, GSK
- Michelle Goodyear, QA Manager, AbbVie
- Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management
- Chris Wallace, Distribution Director, Genzyme
- David Spillett, Business Development Manager, Biopharm Services, World Courier
- Alan Dorling, Global Head - Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
Plus, many more at this year's event.
For more information, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or email@example.com