21 Jan 2015 - 22 Jan 2015 - London, UK
Excellence in the Prevention, Detection and Management of Microorganisms
Set to take place on 21st and 22nd January 2015, the 4th annual event in the sell-out Pharmaceutical Microbiology series will bring together all levels of industry professionals, providing essential insights into the latest advancements in practice and technology, developments in regulation and the global harmonisation of evolving microbiology methods.
Join us as we ask questions such as: What are the best approaches in contamination control? Where does microbiological risk assessment interact with HACCP? How do we develop and manage the sterilisation and validation process? When can we use a scoring system to avoid unnecessary microbiological testing? What are the latest approaches to preventing biofilms?
Hear presentations from an array of market leaders such as GSK, Genzyme, Abbott, MedImmune and AstraZeneca, address real world case studies on the benefits and challenges of rapid methods, risk assessments and objectionable organisms.
TOP KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Olivier Chancel, Sterility and Aseptic Process Assurance Expert, Merial Sas – CONFERENCE CHAIRMAN
- Ruth Daniels, Head of MSAT, Microbiology, Genzyme
- Sara Gamberini, Molecular Biology Scientist, Merck Serono
- Hans Noordergraaf, Microbiologist, Abbott Biologicals
- Thomas Schwartz, Microbiology & Molecular Biology Group Leader, Forschungszentrum Karlsrube Gmbh
- Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing, Specialist, AstraZeneca
- Stephen Rawling, Microbiology Team Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
- Phil Duncanson, Director of QC, MedImmune
BUSINESS BENEFITS FOR 2015:
- Discover the latest in the development and management of sterilisation and validation processes
- Understand data review and analysis for pharmaceutical microbiology
- Benefit from listening to developments in bioburden and biofilm control strategies
- Look in depth at issues of objectionable organism management
- Hear specialist advice on contamination control and risk assessment to minimise costs and maximise efficiency
- Share the wisdom of respected consultants and get a regulatory perspective on recent changes and issues under review.
“I have attended the last 2 Microbiology conference and have appreciated that outstanding experts from the pharmaceutical industry, and international academia presented various microbiological aspects with a series of case studies to focus on the practical knowledge, the “know how” which can be directly applied on daily business. I look forward to attend this new conference in London as it is likely to provide an incredible forum for open discussions with speakers and attendants.” - Oliver Chancel, Merial Sas
To download a brochure or to book a place visit: www.pharma-microbiology.com
Alternatively contact the team on Tel +44 (0) 870 9090 711 or email email@example.com