The Atlas Potassium system is designed for chemists who perform reactions in jacketed reactors from 50ml to 5 litres. Without the need for a PC, the intelligent base can control and log temperatures, stirrer speed and other sensors. The design allows vessels and stirrers to be changed in minutes.
Atlas from Syrris is a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Designed specifically for ease of use, all Atlas chemical reactors can be scaled in 3 ways: by volume, automation level, and number of reactions.
What’s more, it’s extremely fast and easy to change configuration from one to another without tools. All of the systems are highly chemically resistant and automated synthesis can be controlled by the hardware or PC software.
• Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
• Automated reactions without PC control: Set points, ramps, or sophisticated profiles are all possible for reaction temperature and stirrer speed.
• Easy to upgrade: A wide range of accessories are available including vessels, stirrers, probes, etc.
• Intelligent: Atlas Potassium allows users to edit and run profiles automatically from the base to control, heating/cooling from circulator, stirring and reagent addition.
• Easy to use: No tools required, twist and click control knob, large display and intuitive.
• Full data capture: Data such as temperatures and stirrer speed is logged in a .csv file and can be downloaded to a USB stick.
• Small footprint: 23cm (9”) square easily fits into fume cupboards.
• Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories.
• Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.
Atlas reaction vessel systems can perform a range of processes including: reaction calorimetry, FT-IR analysis, crystallization control, volumetric and gravimetric dosing, pH monitoring and control, high pressure applications, parallel systems and many more