The Atlas Turbidity System is designed for chemists who are interested in monitoring or controlling crystallizations, emulsions, suspensions, etc. The Atlas allows turbidity to be examined and modified by controlling temperature and/or additions to the vessel. Data is displayed on the Atlas Base and can be plotted in real time using the software.
The Atlas Turbidity System from Syrris is ideal for use in processes that involve crystallization steps. In these processes it is often essential to ensure downstream solids handling, filtration, milling, drying, etc. is consistent and efficient.
Atlas is a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
The use of turbidity monitoring with Atlas is ideal for providing this information as it is simple, repeatable and provides both process, engineering and safety information.
Features & Benefits
• Sensitive: The Atlas Turbidity Probe has a very high signal to noise ratio.
• Inert construction: All wetted parts are quartz glass/PTFE/FFKM.
• Automatic data-logging: Turbidity can be monitored from the intelligent Atlas Base Unit and downloaded by USB without PC control.
• Advanced control: With the Atlas PC Software the system can crystalize along a turbidity ramp, determine the metastable zone, etc.
• Easy to use: The Turbidity is displayed on the Atlas Base and can be plotted in real time using the Atlas Software.
• Wide temperature range: Atlas Turbidity System offers a temperature range of -80 to >200°C.