The Atlas FT-IR System is a high performance, automated laboratory reactor with an integrated mid-IR spectrometer. The combination of the Syrris Atlas and Bruker Optics Matrix-MF makes it ideal for real-time analysis of chemical reactions and processes.
The FT-IR Spectrometer is part of Atlas from Syrris, a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Features & Benefits
• Real time, in situ, quantitative analysis: Can be used for analysing product yield, impurities, reaction kinetics, mechanism, end point, etc.
• Easy to upgrade: Calorimetry, pH control, gravimetric or volumetric reagent addition, crystallizations, parallel reactions, etc.
• Wide temperature and pressure range: -80°C to +180°C and vacuum to 300bar† (†with custom reactors).
• Fully automated with integrated analysis: Fully automated reactor control. IR data from the Matrix-MF can be displayed alongside other process data in the Atlas Software.
• Wide range of vessel sizes: 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L, 3L* and 5L* (*with remote mount).
• Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp, auto aligning stirrer and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
• Wide wave number range: Analysis is possible from 3,500 to 560cm-1
• Easy to use: Twist and click knob, large display and intuitive “drag and drop” software.
• Robust: An extremely chemically resistant reactor system and FTIR probe with vibration resistant optics.
• Compact: The Atlas footprint of 23cm (9”) square and Matrix-MF footprint of 30cm (12”) square easily fits into fume cupboards.