The Atlas Calorimeter is high performance, low cost and easy to use. Using either Heat Flow Calorimetry (HFC) or Power Compensation Calorimetry (PCC), Atlas can generate power and enthalpy graphs at the click of a button.
The Calorimeter is part of Atlas from Syrris, a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Features & Benefits
• Fully automated: Temperature control, set up and operation are all automated.
• Excellent control: Sophisticated PID control and powerful circulators result in accurate isothermal performance.
• Accurate: Vacuum jacketed vessels, automated calibration and sensitive RTDs give extremely high accuracy results.
• Walk away operation: Automated gravimetric or volumetric reagents additions are all made easy.
• High performance overhead stirrer: Improved formulation consistency, stability and performance of final drug products.
• Easy analysis: Easy to use software allows graphs of power and enthalpy to be plotted with one click.
• Quick: Everything clicks together quickly and easily without the need for tools. Vessels can be changed in under 1 minute.
• Flexible: The same equipment and software can be used for HFC or PCC, allowing the chemist to pick the best method for the reaction.