Personalized Medicine and Molecular Diagnostics 2012
29 Oct 2012 - 31 Oct 2012 - DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago-North Shore, USA
The meeting will put forward the tradition of bringing together different communities and contributing to an integrative approach to Personalized Medicine Research across all scales of observation.
Personalized Medicine-2012 will serve as an impulse for the advancement of molecular analysis by connecting scientists all across the world at conferences and exhibitions that would create an environment conducive for information exchange, generation of new ideas and acceleration of applications. Personalized Medicine promises many medical innovations, and has the potential to change the way treatments are discovered and used.
Conference highlights the following topics:
• Personalized Medicine - Reached the Clinic
• Human Genetic Variation
• Companion Diagnostics – Adding Value to Personalized Medicine
• Progress of Personalized Medicine – Targeted Therapy
• Nanotechnology and Personalized Medicine – Trying to Bring Dreams to Market
• Pharmaceutical Analysis Methods to Develop Personalized Medicine
• Bioengineering in the Field of Personalized Medicine
• Implementation/Application of Personalized Medicine
• Translational Medicine - Recent Advances