Clinical Trials in CNS
05 Nov 2012 - 06 Nov 2012 - London, UK
The SMi Group is proud to present their 11th annual Clinical Trials in CNS conference that will discuss the latest developments in preclinical discovery, clinical trial design, clinical trial management and the latest developments in neurodegenerative treatments.
Key reasons to attend:
· Learn of the latest drug developments combating the key diseases in CNS, from Alzheimer's and dementia, to depression and schizophrenia
· Discuss the cutting issues of the industry, from the ethics of outsourcing, to proving efficacy
· Explore the latest innovations in pre-clinical discovery, trial optimisation and biomarker identification
· Discover new ways to manage and adapt a clinical trial to ensure its success and efficiency
· Network with key members of the industry involved in every part of clinical trials: from bench to bedside
Key Speakers Include:
· Johan Luthman, Senior Programme Leader, Merck & Co.
· Florian Von Raison, Global Program Head, Novartis
· Michael O’Neill, Senior Research Advisor, Eli Lilly
· Bruno Pitrosky, Global Program Lead, Primary Care, Pfizer PGRD
· Lars Bauer, Senior Medical Director, TA CNS, UCB Biosciences GmbH
· Frank Miller, Senior Statistician and Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca