Phase I & IIA clinical trials
27 Feb 2013 - 28 Feb 2013 - London, UK
The Phase I & IIa Clinical Trials conference has been revamped for 2013 to provide you with two highly focused and high quality streams, providing answers to the latest questions in early phase drug development. This year we will be looking at how we can design more effective and efficient Phase I & IIa clinical trials, benchmarking against current industry models to find out what works best and how we can adapt this to our trials going forward.
6 Reasons why you MUST attend this conference……
• Over 160 attendees from small, medium and large pharma and biotech companies
• Wine Casino networking event - your opportunity to meet new faces in early phase clinical development
• 8 interactive sessions: Don’t miss our regulatory Q&A to get the latest updates on EU and US regulations and find out how you can remain compliant
• 70 speakers including 6 Vice Presidents, 10 Heads and 15 Directors from pharma and 10 CEOs and CMOs from biotech
• Increased focus on biotech - with speakers from 13 leading biotech companies
• 2 re-engineered streams including one stream entirely dedicated to outsourcing and patient recruitment in early phase trials
Please quote CQ4170TN when booking your place.
For more information and to download the conference brochure, please visit: