Pharma Integrates 2013
26 Nov 2013 - 27 Nov 2013 - London, UK
Over 200 strategy level pharmaceutical executives will gather to debate “Strategically transforming pharma business relationships”,
examining how such collaborations are evolving and supporting innovation, productivity, differentiation and profitable growth.
• Chairman and Keynote Speaker, Professor Trevor Jones CBE, Director Allergan and President of Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals to open Pharma Integrates with a state of the nation opening address.
• Exclusive Preview of 2013 UK Life Sciences Start-Up Report from Dr. Glenn Crocker, CEO of Biocity Nottingham.
• “Building a Resilient Supply Chain” – panellists include Dr Peter Comes, Corporate Vice President End-to-End Supply Network Strategy, Boehringer Ingelheim, Dr Sven Remmerbach, Director Business Development & Contract Manufacturing, Baxter and Arjan Adegeest, Executive Director Supply Chain, Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
• The Increasing Role of Collaboration – The Key to Success in the Pharma Industry? – panellists include David Roblin, Chief Medical Officer, Creablis Biotech & Bio-Industry Advisor, NOCRI, Ian Muir, President Modified Release Technologies, Catalent Pharma Solutions and Alex Robertson, Director Sourcing R&D Pharmaceutical Development, AstraZeneca.
• Champagne and Canapé Networking Reception and Networking Luncheon.
View Agenda at www.lifesciencesindex.com
To *register for Pharma Integrates 2013, contact Miranda.Zouheir@lsi-uk.com or phone +44 (0) 20 8667 2117.
*Early Bird Delegate Rate subject to availability.