Review Global ManuChem Strategies 2013
25 Feb 2013 - 26 May 2013 - Berlin
Global ManuChem Strategies 2013
“A fantastic conference covering the whole range of manufacturing from maintenance to planning - Competent speakers from the industry.”
Jörg Schmid, Camelot Management Consultants
From the 25th to the 26th of February 2013, we.CONECT invited an international audience of global Executives, Managing Directors, Head of’s and Managers from the Chemical and Petrochemical industries and responsible for departments such as Maintenance, Process Engineering, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement to the second annual Global ManuChem Strategies conference in Berlin.
More than 70 attendees gathered at the Global ManuChem Strategies to discuss current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends in the field of manufacturing excellence and process safety in chemical operations. Participants, speakers and business partners joined in on one of the biggest international conferences on this topic and had the opportunity to exchange experiences, widen their network and debate upcoming challenges.
Review of the Global ManuChem Strategies 2013:
· More than 80 participants from over 50 companies from all over Europe discussed strategic approaches to the handling and management of pharmaceutical plants for engineering and maintenance decision makers.
· 26 high level case studies presented by companies such as INEOS Phenol and INEOS ChlorVinyls, Synthomer GmbH, SINOPEC Research Institute of Safety Engineering, Beckers Group, DuPont Performance Coatings EMEA, Avery Dennison, HB Fuller, Celanese Corporation, SGL Carbon SE, Chemtura Corporation, Solvay S.A., Clariant International AG, Grace GmbH & Co. KG, Syngenta Crop Protection AG, ConMoto Consulting Group GmbH, ESK Ceramics GmbH & Co. KG, ABB Consulting, Stroud Consulting, Stroud International, Sun Chemical NV, Styron Germany GmbH and Conor Troy & Partner Consultancy.
· This conference was rated in a scale from 1-5 with an average of 4,6 by 84% of the participants. Where 5 stands for the highest and 1 the lowest.
· 4 World Cafés, 4 Challenge-your-Peers Round Tables, a wonderful evening reception and an eventful Icebreaker Session the evening before the conference.
· 4 leading Business Partners – Stroud Consulting, ConMoto Consulting Group GmbH, ABB Consulting and Denken Partners GmbH - presented cutting-edge product-solutions, services and technologies on the solution oriented meetings before and during the conference.
· Ice Breaker Session – An informative, inspiring get–together before the actual start of the conference
“Great event with interesting presentations
and a great opportunity to meet my peers.“
Volker Puchta, Akzonobel Packaging Coatings GmbH
Top-speakers - Pioneers & Leaders shared their wisdom and announced some of the biggest developments of the industry.
If you are interested in the program, please download the PDF: http://manu-chem2013.we-conect.com/en/download-form/
More than 25 presentations and keynotes
Inspiring discussions and presentations regarding the core issues of the conference, including Manufacturing and Operational Excellence, Process Safety, Maintenance and Plant Asset Management, fulfilled the expectations of the participants to a maximum.
USB-DOCUMENTATION PACKAGE & PREMIUM MEDIA CENTER ACCESS (Complete Conference Documentation)
ü You didn't have the time to attend this year’s event?
ü Now you have the chance to order the complete event documentation for just € 495!
ü Order quickly and easily online or call Alexander Sladczyk, Sales Director on +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 55.
ü Or order online http://manu-chem2013.we-conect.com/en/preview/order-docpack/
Enjoy the BEST IN CLASS CONTENT you can get - with we.CONECT!
“Global manufacturing issues located on one spot.”
Stany Van Haver, Kaneka Belgium N.V.
In retrospect, the Global ManuChem Strategies featured a best in class, diversified and highly interactive networking platform for leading Managers in the field of Operations, Six Sigma, OPEX, Process Engineering, and Continuous Improvement from Chemical and Petrochemical industries across allover Europe.
we.CONECT wants to thank the team, participants, speakers, business partners and media partners for a very successful annual forum 2013.
Save the Date an book now! (http://manu-chem2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/register/ )
Share knowledge, experiences and solutions at the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 from the 27th to 28th of February 2014!
Get in touch with 100+ senior level executives from major companies of the chemical industry, engineering companies & consultants to discuss challenges and solutions for chemical manufacturers across all over Europe!
What can you expect from we.CONECT?
COMMUNITY: The only conference that will discuss challenges & solutions in organizational implementation of end-to-end processes in the chemical industry and impact on effective process management.
DELEGATES: 100+ senior level executives from major companies of the chemical industry, engineering companies & consultants to discuss challenges and solutions for chemical manufacturers across all over Europe!
SPEAKERS & MODERATORS: 25+ Pioneers & Leaders will share their wisdom and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months.
NETWORKING: Multiple opportunities for networking start planning your meetings now / Exclusive networking event. Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
SESSIONS: 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the chemical industry with targeted networking coffee breaks
FORMAT: 3 Icebreaker Sessions, more than 20 Case Studies, 4 World Cafés & 4 Challenge your Peers Round Tables
Upcoming Topics of the Global ManuChem Strategies 2014
· Operational excellence & process optimization in the chemical industry: Success indicators and business enablers for plant managers and global operations responsibilities
· Process Excellence and business improvement in safety / regulatory, safety / production, logistics, purchase, quality control / quality assurance and maintenance
· Intelligent energy management in chemical production: continuous, integrated strategies and systems for a holistically optimized and economical energy management
· Plant debottlenecking and optimization in chemical industries
· MES Integration to Automation – Using Automation to achieve review by exception, Vertical integration of a MES in a global & local SCM and manufacturing network
· Implementing a successful production (planning) system & integrate a global supply chain management system to manage inventory, peak demands and reduce time to market
· An effective and integrated technology function with a business unit enables a competitive production and optimized link between marketing, R&D, production /manufacturing and maintenance
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how optimize your manufacturing operations you can't miss this conference!
The 3rd Annual Global ManuCHEM Strategies will discuss challenges and solutions for chemical manufacturers across all over Europe!
we.CONECT is looking forward to welcoming you at the 3rd annual Global ManuChem Strategies 2014 from the 27th to 28th of February 2014 in Berlin – book now and reserve your ticket early in advance: http://manu-chem2014.we-conect.com/en/preview/register/
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 0 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 – 30