World Vaccine Congress Washington 2014
24 Mar 2014 - 26 Mar 2014 - Washington, DC, USA
The 14th annual World Vaccine Congress Washington is a proven conference and exhibition that delivers the innovators, disruptors and influencers from across the complete vaccine value chain.
This event brings together government, big pharma, big biotech, SME Biotech, academia, government and the wider service provider community and their partners to discuss scientific, clinical and strategic advances and opportunities.
Having brought together over 5000 stakeholders in its 13 year history, this event provides the link between scientific development and commercialisation.
This conference is produced to facilitate high level on the topics that matter to the industry right now/ Major congress themes include, but are not limited to:
• Governmental immunisation plans
• NGO engagement
• Innovative / disruptive R&D models
• Clinical / translational research
• Therapeutic / prophylactic vaccine markets
• Infectious / non-infectious disease research
• Emerging market opportunities
• Emerging / re-emerging epidemics
• Novel technologies
• Production / manufacture
• Regulation / authorization
• Safety / efficacy
• Pricing / reimbursement / market access
Blog: http://blogs.terrapinn.com/vaccinenation/ Twitter hashtag: #wvcusa