The Atlas Potassium Pressure System is a modular 3 bar pressure reactor that can be controlled automatically or manually. Available in volumes from 100ml to 3 litres the Atlas Potassium Pressure System offers heating and/or cooling, overhead stirring, pressure sensing and options such as pressure control, mass flow control, gas selection automated addition and reaction sampling.
Designed specifically for applications such as hydrogenations or carbonylations where elevated pressures are required. Syrris currently offer two types of pressure vessel: Atlas Sodium Pressure System and Atlas Potassium Pressure System. Both systems are modular and are available with or without full automation.
The Potassium Pressure System is part of Atlas from Syrris, a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Features & Benefits
• Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
• Easy to use: No tools required, twist and click control knob, large display and intuitive.
• High performance stirring: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers powerful overhead stirring.
• 3 bar pressure: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System has an operating pressure of up to 3 bar (see the Custom Reactor Systems for higher pressure).
• Variety of vessels: The Atlas Potassium Pressure System can be supplied with 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L or 3L glass reaction vessels with or without vacuum jacket.
• Safe: Burst disc, pressure relief valve and complies with PED / ASME design codes.
• Automation and data-logging without PC: Automatic profiles are possible for reaction temperature, stirrer speed, reagent addition and sampling. All data is logged in a .csv file and can be downloaded to a USB stick automatically.
• Optional PC control: The PC software offers advanced recipe control, total automation of all parameters, alarms and real time graphs.
• Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.