The Atlas Sodium Pressure System is a modular pressure reactor that can be controlled automatically or manually. Available in volumes up to 450ml, the Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers heating and/or cooling, overhead or magnetic stirring, pressure sensing and options such as pressure control, mass flow control and gas selection.
Designed specifically for applications such as hydrogenations or carbonylations where elevated pressures are required. Syrris currently offer two types of pressure vessel: Atlas Sodium Pressure System and Atlas Potassium Pressure System. Both systems are modular and are available with or without full automation.
The Sodium Pressure System is part of Atlas from Syrris, a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Features & Benefits
• High pressure: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System has an operating pressure of up to 200 bar (contact Syrris for higher pressures).
• Easy to use: Dry Bath for high pressure reactor is designed to fit easily and safely on the Atlas hotplate.
• Advanced control: The PC software offers gas selection and automated pressure or mass flow control.
• High performance stirring: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers powerful overhead (up to 800RPM) or magnetic stirring (up to 1200RPM).
• High operating temperature: Will operate to temperatures up to 250°C (contact Syrris for higher temperatures).
• Versatile: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System offers liquid sampling at high pressures/temperatures.
• Ideal for catalyst screening: Quick automation and optimisation of high pressure reactions. • Variety of vessels: The Atlas Sodium Pressure System can be supplied with 100, 160, 300 and 450ml reaction vessels in stainless steel 316, hastelloy, titanium, etc.
• Safe: Burst disc, maximum temperature cut out and complies with PED / ASME design codes.
• Data-logging with PC: All data such as pressure, temperature, stirrer speed, etc. is logged automatically.