New Brunswick Scientific has created a revolutionary new line of large-scale fermentors, modular in design, to allow ready customization, quick delivery, and the ability to expand system capabilities as needs change.
The sterilizable-in-place (SIP) BioFlo Pro Fermentors utilize robust, industry-standard components for dependable operation, and an Allen-BradleyTM CompactLogixTM Process Controller for easy integration into any production facility.
New Brunswick Scientific has a thirty-year history of manufacturing large-scale fermentors. But, when it came to designing the BioFlo Pro, we started with a blank slate. What resulted was the industry's first, fully modular large-scale fermentor, capable of incorporating a large number of options for ready customization. Advantages of this advanced fermentation system include:
• Small footprint, to minimize space requirements
• Open-piping frame with plenty of space between valves, for easy access during operation and routine maintenance
• Flush-mounted vessel connections in hard-to-clean locations, to limit contamination risk
• Easy customization to suit a wide variety of specifications and budgets. (Capable of field upgrades, too!)
New Brunswick Scientific incorporates the most advanced features into all of our fermentation equipment, from our research-scale systems to the GMP-compliant control system at the heart of the BioFlo Pro. The result is a virtually seamless transition, with a minimal learning curve as you proceed from process development to pilot phase and beyond. In addition, we offer:
• In-house microbiology labs to assist with process development and scale-up
• A variety of validation packages to shorten start-up time lines
• Preventive maintenance and spare parts kits to simplify system upkeep
• A worldwide network of factory-trained service engineers to provide after-sales support