Dynamic Light Scattering Focus Meeting
24 Oct 2012 - 24 Oct 2012 - Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Wyatt Technology is pleased to announce that it is hosting a Dynamic
Light Scattering Focus Meeting following its 23rd Annual International
Light Scattering Colloquium (ILSC). Structured as a variety of plenary
talks presented by experts in the field, each followed by a round-table
discussion, the meeting will explore a number of different topics.
Expert Speakers include:
• Ms. Stephanie Cope, Arizona State University
For more information or to register, please contact Lindsey East at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 805 681 9009 ext 210.
• Dr. Youngchang Kim, Argonne National Laboratory
• Professor Andrew MacKay, University of Southern California "Therapeutic Protein Polymer Nanoparticles"
• Dr. Vladimir Razinkov, Amgen Inc.
• Dr. Jingtao Zhang, Merck & Co. Inc. "Light Scattering of siRNA Drug Delivery System"